Low Vis MOLLE Armor Carrier
The Low Vis MOLLE Armor Carrier was developed for those that need BALCS cut armor to wear under an outer shirt when operating discreetly but also need to be able to build up to a full outer battle rig. The carrier will hold BALCS and plates, but now has provisions for pouches or attachments. Provides a great armor platform to wear a chest rig over. (Does not fit Paraclete RAV armor inserts). The Low Vis MOLLE Armor Carrier comes standard with 4” Elastic Cummerbund. Optional items include multiple assault and elastic cummerbunds, Slip-on ammo and armor pouches, various Removable Front Flaps based on weapon specific or multi caliber requirements.
Contact Us for purchase information.
- Fully Releasable hook and loop shoulder.
- Fully MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Fits SPEAR/BALCS SAPI and ESAPI Front/Rear plates (sizes S-XL)
- Fits BALCS shaped soft armor inserts (sizes S-XL)
- Cable hydration routing
- Low profile enough to wear under a light jacket when stripped
- Removable kangaroo-style or other offered cummerbund retention flap secures the cummerbund in place and provides low-profile magazine storage (for up to three M4 magazines)(sold separately)
- Hydration and communication management channels
- Reinforced drag handle
- Cummerbund adjusts in the rear to account for various sizes, additional equipment, and environmental clothing profiles
- Cummerbund routing channel provides the ability to quickly adjust sizing or switch between the Assault MOLLE cummerbund, 2” Elastic Cummerbund, or 4” Elastic Cummerbund
- Slip on pouches accepts 6”x6”, 6”x8” & 7”x8” side plates (sold separately)
|Model Number||Color||Size||In Stock|